Sunday 5 February 2012

Update

New chapters have been added to part 5. I am adding bit as I live them now. There is so much more I want to write in my book, I want to properly do part three. I want to write about my children, they are so important to me but I can't even think about them or Paedophile Rapist messes with me. I want to tell the story of me and Fuzz. I want to write more about my shrinks, who they are as people. I wish I could have met more intelligent friends like my shrinks. I want to write how I am scared they will implant awful false memories into people to make me out to be a paedophile or deviant. I want to write more about all the people they hack with hypnosis. I want to prove to my readers Paedophile Rapist has done terrible things to children, I am not stupid and he is, I know this. I want to write so much more. I want to write about my life before MI5, I have not wrote about this really, I faced a repressed memory, a breakdown, a cannabis addiction and depression, I got through all that and then my book starts. I've got a long way to go until I would be completely happy with my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment